Ready for a Quality Assurance Developer Career at Zyris?
Triple gut checks and meticulous organization is what puts Zyris’ Quality Assurance Developer team on the pedestal. You seek what others dismiss and your skills ensure that no rock is left unturned. If quality doesn’t shine in the work that you do you comb it over again. You’re not just ‘Ok’ with the status quo because that means that you’ll see it back again on the production for more fixes. You are the last line of defense when it comes to hitch-free product releases.
- Debug and test client software products to identify problems and potential optimization opportunities.
- Follow detailed requirements to create unit tests in a reasonable and efficient timeline.
- Write automated unit tests to ensure software stability.
- Write performance tests to identify application bottlenecks and recommend optimizations.
- Collaborate with other team members under senior leadership to solve technical and software related problems.
- Provide input to solve complex problems through the use of logic and software.
- Debug and test existing software for QA and optimization related tasks.
- Self-direct skill improvement tasks.
- Committed to continued career in software development.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with latest industry best practices.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a related position with at least one other employer.
- Experience and strong understanding of logic and logical processes to solve complex software related problems.
- Knowledge of common database technologies such as MySQL.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to request
- clarification on unclear requests, communicate limitations, or request help when necessary.
- Ability to work self-directed tasks with good time management skills.
- Experience testing software applications.
- Good research skills including identifying when research is required, validating credible sources, and self-directing research related tasks.
- Minimum of 3 employment or academic related references.
- Experience testing software applications in a team environment.
- Experience working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Up to 3 years of experience in the Software Development industry.
- A Degree, Diploma, or related experience in the field of Software Engineering.
- Experience using project management and source control tools.
- A reference letter from a previous employer.
- A reference letter from previous technology related employer or instructor.