Ready for a UX Designer at Zyris?
How do we define product success? Positive and overwhelming experience. To you, UX design isn’t just a wireframe and a flowchart. It’s the about the questions your users don’t have to ask because you’ve already answered them. It’s the positive emotions that they feel by going through the processes that you design and fabricate. You’re not just ‘Ok’ with the status quo because it’s not about building a better mouse trap, which is what everyone else is doing, but rather seeing each user-case and helping them achieve product experience goals.
- Follow detailed requirements documents and create positive and compelling user experiences.
- Create napkin sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Document and create clear requirements for the design and development team based on UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members under senior leadership to solve technical and software related problems.
- Self-direct skill improvement tasks.
- Committed to a continued career in asset development.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with latest industry best practices.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a related position with at least one other employer.
- Experience and strong understanding of logic and logical processes to solve complex software related problems.
- Knowledge of prototyping software such as Axure Pro.
- Knowledge of Adobe CSuite, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to request clarification on unclear requests, communicate limitations, or request help when necessary.
- Ability to work self-directed tasks with good time management skills.
- Good research skills including identifying when research is required, validating credible sources, and self-directing research related tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in software or web development industry.
- Minimum of 3 employment or academic related references.
- Portfolio of previous work.
- Experience developing UX documentation and requirements in a team environment.
- Up to 3 years of experience in the software development or web development industry.
- A Degree, Diploma, or related experience in the field of Visual Communication.
- Experience using project management and source control tools.
- A reference letter from a previous employer.