Ready for a Graphic Designer at Zyris?
Anyone can push pixels, but at Zyris, our Graphic Designer’s make art. You bridge the gap between form and function. It’s not just a model, control, and view, or a visual reference of an engineered drawing. It’s a style, and you nail it every time. Your knack for turning lipstick on a pig into a showpiece puts you above your peers. Yes, there may be pigs involved. However, your more than just an amazing designer. You not only look for new styles and new ways of presenting, but you also invent them. You’re not just ‘Ok’ with the status quo because the status quo is so yesterday, and everyone is already copying you.
- Follow detailed requirements documents and create usable creative assets.
- Collaborate with other team members under senior leadership to solve technical and software related problems.
- Self-direct skill improvement tasks.
- Committed to continued career in asset development.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with latest industry best practices.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a related position with at least one other employer.
- Experience and strong understanding of logic and logical processes to solve complex software related problems.
- Knowledge of Adobe CSuite, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to request clarification on unclear requests, communicate limitations, or request help when necessary.
- Ability to work self-directed tasks with good time management skills.
- Good research skills including identifying when research is required, validating credible sources, and self-directing research related tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in software or web development industry.
- Minimum of 3 employment or academic related references.
- Portfolio of previous work.
- Experience developing graphic assets in a team environment.
- Up to 3 years of experience in the software development or web development industry.
- A Degree, Diploma, or related experience in the field of Visual Communication.
- Experience using project management and source control tools.
- A reference letter from a previous employer.